Does custom code allows to get Room details ?

0 votes
I am developinga game where i want to make a custom code which accesses the room details. So may i put the such jar on your server which provides me such functionality on server side?????

Can we use roomRequest listener inbuilt methods in Custom code ?
asked Jun 27, 2016 in Android by testdemo772 (47 points)
edited Jun 27, 2016 by testdemo772

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

The custom code is specially design to process HTTP based request. But AppWarp is based on TCP/UDP, which is out of its scope.

Could you please let me know your use-case that why you need to integrate AppWarp through custom code? It will help me understand your query in better way and i can suggest you a better solution for the same.

Regards,

Rajeev
answered Jun 27, 2016 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Turnbase room gets destroyed automatically when last user left the room. Now i want to create a custom code which can create turnbase room automatically when room gets destroyed because if two user at the same time enter in to the particular room then two turnbase room will be created.

Now my expectation is i want that whenever multiple users tries to get enter in to the room at the same time, only one turn base room should be created

Will you please provide me the proper references for this problem ?
Hi,

Suppose your game is two player game then it may happen for first two players if there is no room available and both came at same time. But once they have created the room the 3rd player will always get the room and there will not be a race around condition.
Generally it is very rare scenario to happen and it does not impact much. But if you want to handle it and it is a road blocker for you then you can use AppWarpS2(http://appwarps2.shephertz.com/) instead of using AppWarpCloud.

With AppWarpS2, you have the flexibility to write your custom server side code and you will be able to handle this on the AppWarpS2 server itself. It is an On-Premise solution which you can host it on any 3rd party IaaS providers or you can use our hosting services called GPaaS.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Rajeev
Hello,

Whatever solution you gave that is fine but my game is multiplayer and there is a possibility that more than 100 users can join the room at the same time.

Now, Will switching from AppWarp to AppWarpS2 take more time ?

Can you please provide me the references for AppWarpS2 server side coding ?
Hi,
AppWarpS2 is the superset of AppWarpCloud. So all the features and APIs available in the AppWarpCloud is also available in AppWarpS2 as well.

So on the client side there will not be much changes to do except initialization and connect API while migrating from AppWarp Cloud to AppWarpS2.
Obviously on the server side you have to first create your server side app and integrate our server side SDK in it. Please have a look at its Dev Center(http://appwarps2.shephertz.com/dev-center/) to get started with it. The dev center contains tutorials and samples for both server and client side which will help you to get started with AppWarpS2.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Rajeev
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com