Users in AppWarp - What happens if...

0 votes
I am using AppWarp to make an online game with Libgdx for Android. So in my game, you write your username, and then I call client.connectwithusername(username); How do I prevent to other users connecting with an username that's already used? And what's is the difference between the methods and when are they called?: OnGetOnlineUsersDone(); OnGetLiveUserInfoDone(); OnSetCustomUserDataDone(); OnGetOnlineUsersCountDone(); OnGetOnlineUserStatusDone(); I know that are a lot of questions but I am lost with these methods. Sorry for my bad english and I am sorry to ask a lot of questions! Thanks in advance!
asked Jul 10, 2016 in Android by Raul Mateo (15 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Raul,

If you are calling connectWithUserName API with the user name which is already used then you will get Auth_Error in onConnectDone callback method.

All the above methods are callbacks which gets called if the corresponding API is called. For example: if you call getOnlineUsers API then the response of this API will be provided in onGetOnlineUsersDone callback of ZoneRequestListener. In the same way other callbacks can be used whenever its respective APIs are called.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,

Rajeev

answered Jul 11, 2016 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com