Update Profile work fine on editor but do nothing on build

0 votes

hi i try register user and then with user name update profile its ok on editor but when i build for android its not working .

userService = sp.BuildUserService(); // Initializing UserService.
        Username = _User.text;
        User user = userService.GetUser(Username);

User.Profile profileObj = new User.Profile(user);

//  profileObj.SetCountry("India");
        // profileObj.SetCity("GGN");
        profileObj.SetFirstName("Siavosh");
        profileObj.SetLastName("Inanlou");
        //  profileObj.SetHomeLandLine("1234567890");
        //profileObj.SetMobile(_Phone);
       // profileObj.SetDateOfBirth(new DateTime(Day,Month,Day));
        //  profileObj.SetOfficeLandLine("0987654321");
        // profileObj.SetState("UP");

userService.CreateOrUpdateProfile(user, callBack);
asked Aug 8, 2016 in Android by siavosh.inanlou (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Siavosh,

Could you please share teh exception message which you are getting on Android, it will help us to provide better support to you.

Regards

Himanshu Sharma
answered Aug 8, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
how get that in build ?im using storage and push too they work fine even in build but this one not working and i dont know how get that one when i build game.
thank you for your fast respond
Hi Siavosh,

You can log the exception message using Storage service and share the details with us. It will help us to provide better support to you.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Tnx for reply i try get log when i call fore create user all back ok but when i call for update it with same user give me this error
TIsException: invalid certificate received from server .error code 0xffffffff800b010a
but when i do same thing from editor work fine even storage work fine i can store file get  them .

Thanks Himanshu sharma
Hi,

I believe this query has been resolved for you. If you still facing any issue then please let us know.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com