How can I add a customized process in user create process?

0 votes
I want to implement the invite registration mechanism. For example, the user that has our invite code can registor our webside. How can I implement it, can i add a customized process in user create process? If that answer is "YES", how can i operate our user database from my backend custom code? Thanks
asked Sep 7, 2016 in App42PaaS & BPaaS by Robin Cheung (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Robin,

You can custom code module to implement this. You can write a custom code which will be called from the app side when user clicks on register. You can required details needed for registration. In the custom code, you can write the validation code which you want to perform before registration. If user has a valid code you can call our User Service APi to create a new user and then return the response to the app.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Rajeev

answered Sep 8, 2016 by rajeev.etc (1,660 points)
Thanks for your answer

I also intend to do so. I'm about to create a database to store the invite code.
So, I have the following questions:

1, How can I create a database on your cloud service and how to operate it?
2, If I can create the database, how should I import my data?

Thanks
Please have a look at our Storage Service(http://api.shephertz.com/tutorial/Saving-App-Data/?index=storage-data) module in which you can store the data in JSON format. Let me know if you have any queries.
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com