Please provide an update

0 votes
Please provide me with any update on the  following link of Question i asked

http://forum.shephertz.com/?qa=3533/problem-with-ordering-of-players

Thanks

Viral Dhingra
asked Oct 16, 2014 in AppWarp by dhingra.viral2511 (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Viral,

We have completed the feature you were requesting. The new SDK with version 1.10 contains the feature to set the custom next turn in a turn based game. We are updating the site with new download links and creating samples. Please tell me which platform you are targeting and I will give you the link to it.

In new version, startGame takes two parameters. Use true as first parameter if you don't want custom setting of next turn else use false. If you pass false, then you will need to pass the second parameter which will represent the name of first user that you want the game to start with.

Then whenever you are calling sendMove method, you will need to pass an additional second parameter which will represent the user whose next turn has to be. If the player who's next turn was, is not responding, then one of the player will receive onNextTurnRequest notification listener. There you will need to call SetNextTurn API with name of user who has to be given new turn.

Thanks
answered Oct 17, 2014 by Suyash Mohan (900 points)
i am using it on iOS platform...moreover i'll use the android after a month but i guess it will be done by then.

For now please provide me the link for iOS.Thanks
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com