No service for Buddy Management on your Server portal.

0 votes
I have been working with your Api(i.e  Buddy Management System). I am registering a user to user Management  service and then sending  a friend request . From my device  i get a confirmation of sending the friend request in  my logcat but there is no service available on your portal APP42 Cloud Api , where i can track the request or any manager for this (Buddy Management System) service.

Please help me with this............as soon as possible as i am delayed on my project.
asked Apr 20, 2015 in App42 Cloud API-BaaS by dhruvwalia864 (11 points)
retagged Apr 20, 2015 by dhruvwalia864

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

Could you please let me know what exactly you want to manage in buddy from console? Because buddy mechanism is written on the concept of social application which does not requires much admin work. That's why we have not planned this for AppHQ Management Console. 

Let me know what exactly you want to manage in buddy that will help us to provide better support to you.

Thanks,

Himanshu Sharma

answered Apr 20, 2015 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com