Email service not working for me

0 votes
Hello! First off, thank for the great product - I really can't believe how simple it is to get my app up and running :) I'm having some trouble setting up the email service for my app. I'm receiving a successful callback when sending an email, but I'm not receiving the email in my account. I saw similar issues on the forums, and tried the following: Checked my email information in App42 HQ (Unified Notifications>Settings>Email>Update), and all appear to be correct. Set "allow less secure apps" to ON in my gmail account. Attempted to send email from App42 HQ (Unified Notifications>Email>Compose), but did not recieve email. Attempted to send email via App42 API (Corona, iPhone), recieved "success:true", but did not recieve email. App Name: SetcoCalculator Please let me know what else I can provide to help debug this. Again, thanks for the wonderful platform!
asked Nov 28, 2017 in Announcements by loughrank (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

Greetings!!!

Could you please let us know which port no. are you using in email configuration setting? If you are using the port no.465 please replace it with port no.587.

If you are still facing any issues please do feel free to reach out to us.

We will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

App42 Team
answered Nov 29, 2017 by anonymous
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com