Not receiving the Notification from dash board

0 votes

Hi,

I have taken your notification example and made resoective changes and built. The device token is received and user is also getting created in the push->users.

The problem is when i send the notification from the Dashboard its not getting received. I am getting a some kind error..

com.google.android.gms.persistent	E	Auth	[GoogleAccountDataServiceImpl] getToken() -> BAD_AUTHENTICATION. Account: <ELLIDED:1982700485>, App: com.google.android.gms, Service: oauth2:https://www.googleapis.com/auth/contextcontroller
Auth	qsk: Long live credential not available.
Auth		at hac.c(:com.google.android.gms@16089020@16.0.89 (040406-239467275):18)
Auth		at hac.a(:com.google.android.gms@16089020@16.0.89 (040406-239467275):12)

And more over when i try to integrate the sample code with my new project i am getting lot dependency issues in the manifest file. Can you kindly update the sample project.

The source for the project is : https://github.com/shephertz/App42_Push_Sample_Unity

asked Apr 12, 2019 in Android by vgminds1 (16 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi,

Could you please check and confirm that the correct android push key has been added in push setting or not.

AppHQ->App42CloudAPI->Unitified notification->Setting-Android

Regards,

Priyanka Singh

App42 Team
answered Apr 15, 2019 by anonymous
android push key - is that the server key from GCM.
Hi,

Yes, push key is the server key but now the Google has deprecated the GCM and integrated cloud messaging with Firebase and introduces many improvements. So I would recommend you to use the FCM server Key.

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team
I could not use the Firebase key, when i paste the key only some part is getting applied.
Hi,

Please add us (collaborator@shephertz.com) as a collaborator into your app in AppHQ and share your AppName and Firebase key with us, it will help us to provide better support to you from our end.

Please follow the below steps to add us collaborator:

AppHQ->App42CloudAPI->AppManager->Collaborator->Add Collaborator->Enter above email Id->Submit

Regards,
Priyanka Singh
App42 Team
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com