Kindly find my answer in below lines:
About the reset password, after user want to reset the password, can we limit the new password only character and digit, dont want the symbol like : &=& inside the password
Ans: You can set the password policy through AppHQ Management Console to receive the password in character and digit only. Please follow the simple steps to set the password policy:
1. Login To AppHQ Management Console
2. Click on Business Service Manager >> User Service >> User tab
3 Click on Set Password Policy button to set the password length and symbol in password
As i have the emailVerification done in the reset password email, but how i can modify the templete after user click on that reset link?
Ans: You can set the email template through AppHQ Management Console for reset user password. When user click on the verification link the password email will come through that template.
Please find the steps below to configure email template:
1. Click on Technical Service Manager >> Email Config
2. Click on Configuration to configure the mail id fro which you need to set email template (Skip this step if already configure)
3. Click on Email Template
4. Select your app and email id for which you want to configure the email template
Let us know if it helps.