How to Increase part of Json Document data?

0 votes
Hello. i use Cocos2d-x and App42 api. i have document key1 : "test", key2: "test1",key3 : "test2", point : 10, and more keys... how to increase point Without get document data? i wanna increase only point fast and oftentimes. thanks.
asked Nov 2, 2016 in Cocos2D-X by brown (10 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Brown,

If we understood your query correctly then you want to increase one key with some value in a method call? If correct, then we have a way where you can share the document Id, key and the value that how much you want to increase. Our server will update that key value from the backend. And for this, I have recorded your request to provide the code snippet and new SDK which contain that API and it will be available in next release which is on 15th November. Once the SDK will go live, will update this thread as well.  

Let me know if any other help required from our end. We are happy to help you!

Regards,

Himanshu Sharma
answered Nov 2, 2016 by hs00105 (2,005 points)
i wanna increase or decrease key value without find or get Document's data.
Because that value very often use and need speed. [key += 10] or [key -= 10]
thanks.
Hi Brown,

The same method will work in both cases for the increase as well as decrease case. Once the SDK is available will let you know the steps of integration.

Regards,
Himanshu Sharma
Download Widgets
Welcome to ShepHertz Product line forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the community. You can also reach out to us on support@shephertz.com